Tuesday 28 February 2012

Cup of coffee and a catch up.

Well its been a while!. I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the start of spring. I have taken a week or so off from blogging. been trying to catch up on all my emails, accounts and all the other boring jobs I try to put off for as long as possible.

 But I am back! And I have lots of fab posts to share. Home inspiration, vintage parenting and other vintage/mothering chit chat. So grab a coffee and lets catch up with whats been going on with myself and my vintage family the last week or so.

  Life according to my htc.




The bathroom is almost finished!! My dad finished the tiling last week so Luke has been putting all the extras in. We are  struggling massively to find a dark blue/navy and white chequered vinyl floor. Does anyone know of a company that sells it?.





I been going a bit crazy with a handheld sander and a paint brush. There is method in some of my crazy pieces of furniture I have found, wait and see the finished results. I'm sure they will look brilliant! ;)





I have been trying to clear some of my older stock to make way for different pieces, I have been so busy I haven't really had time to sort through it all. But I did have a good clean and move around. Very excited to get lots of new (well old) stock. ready for the Spring and Summer!.



I did another window display for le salon chic it was a spring/mothers day/Easter tea party inspired display.



We took the children to the lazy bones bootsale on Sunday. This 1950's toy cat and Pyrex jug are my favourite finds of the day. We did manage to find lots of lovely things though and the sun shined all morning.



Sneak peek


A little sneak peek of the lovely vintage home post I have for you all. I went along to a stunning home last week and took lots of pictures. keep your eyes peeled for this post. Its going to be packed with inspiration and ideas from a real vintage home.


Its good to be back.

 Lauren x

5 comments:

  1. Those tiles are gorgeous!! They had some navy square vinyl at the big place on the Rayleigh Weir- CarpetRight? We got our bathroom stuff there. Quite reasonable prices.

    That yellow cabinet looks gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing all your projects. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thank you!! I will ring them, so so pleased with the tiles :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow that jug is too adorable!!! And I love your bathroom tiles, it's coming along so well! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely isn't it! And cost 1 whole £! So so so so pleased with the tiles, my dad has done such a good job. It does feel like we are starting to get somewhere now Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so lovely isn't it! And cost 1 whole £! So so so so pleased with the tiles, my dad has done such a good job. It does feel like we are starting to get somewhere now Xxx

    ReplyDelete